List:       openjdk-lambda-dev
Subject:    Wayne Furmidge is out of the office.
From:       wayne.furmidge () ba ! com (wayne ! furmidge at ba ! com)
Date:       2010-12-19 22:07:48

I will be out of the office starting  18/12/2010 and will not return until
04/01/2011.

This message is private and confidential and may also be legally privileged.  If you \
have received this message in error, please email it back to the sender and \
immediately permanently delete it from your computer system.  Please do not read, \
print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments.

British Airways may monitor email traffic data and also the content of emails, where \
permitted by law, for the purposes of security and staff training and in order to \
prevent or detect unauthorised use of the British Airways email system.

Virus checking of emails (including attachments) is the responsibility of the \
recipient.

British Airways Plc is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.  \
Registered number: 1777777.  Registered office: Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, \
West Drayton, Middlesex, England, UB7 0GB.

Additional terms and conditions are available on our website: www.ba.com