List:       openjdk-lambda-dev
Subject:    Re not being dicks
From:       jkuhnert () gmail ! com (Jesse Kuhnert)
Date:       2010-04-20 23:23:15

Just a guess but maybe Alex isn't even allowed to discuss it right
now. Doesn't match what you'd expect from previous history on this
list.

I really hope Oracle isn't treating the evolution of the java language
as "just another product" which is only revealed on Christmas day. It
does sound possible though depending on how much internal change has
happened.

Not disclosing at least some indication of direction would probably
make lots of people worried about language changes and the platform in
general. Hopefully all will be well though..