List:       openjdk-jmx-dev
Subject:    Re: jmx-dev RFR 6399961: The management agent doesn't support SSL keystore setup when loaded dynamic
From:       Jaroslav Bachorik <jaroslav.bachorik () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-10-01 13:03:35

Ok, thanks everyone for taking time reviewing this. Dmitry's comment
about jcmd got me looking at the properties available when using the
jcmd to start the management agent.

It turns out that "com.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl.config.file" allows
exactly the thing this issue talks about.

So, please, disregard this change completely.

Cheers,

-JB-