List:       openjdk-jigsaw-dev
Subject:    jigsaw packaging for debian
From:       mandy.chung () oracle ! com (Mandy Chung)
Date:       2011-03-16 21:18:59

  Hi Stan,

By default, the jigsaw build will create the debian packages for the JDK
modules (on systems where /etc/debian_version file exists).

If you clone the entire jigsaw forest [1], cd to the top repository,
you can build it with:
    $ make modules

The debian packages are under build/linux-i586/jigsaw-pkgs/deb.
Is there what you are looking for?

Mandy

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jigsaw/jigsaw