List:       openjdk-jigsaw-dev
Subject:    jpkg enhancements to create signed modules
From:       vincent.x.ryan () oracle ! com (Vincent Ryan)
Date:       2010-05-20 23:05:53

Thanks for all your comments so far. The only one I have not yet
addressed is Mandy's issue regarding L10N of the password prompt.

The new webrev is available at:

     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vinnie/6951048/webrev.01/webrev/

I've made the default behaviour not to sign (replacing --nosign with
--sign) and enhanced the ModuleFileFormat.Reader class to handle
signed modules.

Signature validation is quite basic at the moment. I will add support
for full certificate path validation in a later changeset.