List:       openjdk-jigsaw-dev
Subject:    Notes from discussion on module definitions and tools
From:       Mandy.Chung () Sun ! COM (Mandy Chung)
Date:       2009-10-19 18:48:00

Alan,

Thanks for sending the summary.

As a side note, Jon fixed 6888367 (classfile library parses signature
attributes incorrectly) in b75 that changes some com.sun.tools.classfile
interface (e.g. InnerClassType is removed).  I'm going to fix the
ClassAnalyzer tool to work with the latest classfile library.  For the
time being, you can continue to run ClassAnalyzer with b74.

Mandy