List:       openjdk-jdk7u-dev
Subject:    Process proposal for Updating JDK 7u with Hotspot Express...
From:       dalibor.topic () oracle ! com (Dalibor Topic)
Date:       2011-08-24 18:19:54

Thanks, Erik & thanks, John.

I'd like to leave this thread open for a couple more days, until next
Wednesday, to see if there is going to be any further feedback, in
particular now that the first merge following this process has landed in
the forest, and then turn this proposal with its amendments into a hotspot
bulk integration process documented on this project's web site.

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Dalibor Topic | Java F/OSS Ambassador

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstr. 25, D-80992 M?nchen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht M?nchen, HRA 95603

Komplement?rin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: J?rgen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing \
practices and products that help protect the environment