List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8311291: Enable creation of NonInterleavingLogStream from LogTarget [v3]
From:       Johan =?UTF-8?B?U2rDtmxlbg==?= <jsjolen () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2023-10-26 14:09:15

> Hi,
>
> This patch enables the same kind of construction method for NILS that we already \
> have for regular LogStream. We need to do some ugly changes to make it work, but \
> it's so much more ergonomic for usage sites that I think it's worth it.

Johan Sjölen has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a \
rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the \
merge/rebase. The pull request contains four additional commits since the last \
revision:

 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into logtag
 - Move cheating out to friend classes instead
 - Adjust
 - Make NonInterLeavingLogStream less painful to use

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14769/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14769/files/86a205b5..92d4775b

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=14769&range=02
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=14769&range=01-02

  Stats: 329246 lines in 6945 files changed: 148250 ins; 113672 del; 67324 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/14769/head:pull/14769

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14769