List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    Re: [jdk21] RFR: 8313193: ProblemList java/util/concurrent/SynchronousQueue/Fairness.java on X64
From:       Daniel D. Daugherty <dcubed () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2023-07-26 19:35:00

On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 15:47:48 GMT, Daniel D. Daugherty <dcubed@openjdk.org> wrote:

> A trivial fix to ProblemList java/util/concurrent/SynchronousQueue/Fairness.java on X64.

They are (so far), but the fix that Doug Lea integrated did not seem to be
specific to ZGC or -Xcomp so I went wider... I'm hoping that Doug's fix
gets backported to JDK21u. He integrated his fix for  8300663 with a much
larger fix for another bug so I thought that the odds of that changeset being
backported to JDK21 was low (especially since it is a P3).