List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR(S): 8228649: [PPC64] SA reads wrong slots from interpreter frames
From:       Gustavo Romero <gromero () linux ! vnet ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2019-07-30 22:18:11

Hi Martin, Goetz,

On 07/30/2019 12:51 PM, Doerr, Martin wrote:
> I have removed ClhsdbCDSJstackPrintAll.java and ClhsdbFindPC.java from the ProblemList.
> Tests have passed. Webrev is updated in place.
> I'll push it after some more testing time.

So, just for completeness, I see that

./test/jdk/sun/tools/jhsdb/BasicLauncherTest.java,

listed in JDK-8211767, is also fixed on fastdebug and release builds. Afaics it
was also failing due to the monitor offset being wrong, like the other SA tests.

@Goetz, are you ok to keep JDK-8211767 [0] closed so?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Gustavo