List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    RE: JVM inserting guard pages into stack of initial thread - will that stop with Java 10?
From:       "Doerr, Martin" <martin.doerr () sap ! com>
Date:       2017-10-24 10:59:59

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your reply. I guess that the performance impact will be negligible if we \
have enough inlining (which reduces the number of stack checks). Reducing complexity \
and saving stack space sounds more valuable to me. I may consider making experiments \
when I find some time for it.

Best regards,
Martin