List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    RE: RFR(M): 8168083: PPC64: Cleanup template interpreter after 8154580 and 8154867
From:       "Doerr, Martin" <martin.doerr () sap ! com>
Date:       2016-10-27 10:10:13

Hi Coleen,

thanks for your email and for opening the bug.

Reloading of ConstMethod is not restricted to load_mirror(). E.g. SPARC's \
generate_fixed_frame loads it 4 times. Therefore, I have added a comment to the bug.
I guess the load_mirror change alone is not so relevant, but I appreciate any cleanup \
there as well.

Thanks and best regards,
Martin