List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    RE: RFR(M): [ping!] 8139116: Fixes for warning "format not a string literal"
From:       "Lindenmaier, Goetz" <goetz.lindenmaier () sap ! com>
Date:       2015-10-26 17:10:54

Hi David,

thanks for looking at this change.  I fixed the computation of the length
accordingly.

I appreciate a lot that you sponsor this change!
Volker 'R'eviewed it, so it should be fine now.
I already included the Reviewed-by in the new change, so it should
import nicely.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~goetz/webrevs/8139116-nonliteral/webrev.02/

Thanks and best regards,
  Goetz.