List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    RE: RFR(XS): JDK-8021774: [TESTBUG] Tests failed because of a warning	in its output
From:       "Christian Tornqvist" <christian.tornqvist () oracle ! com>
Date:       2013-11-25 18:43:20

Hi David,

This is a problem with our infrastructure, we shouldn't have stale pid files around \
and they should be cleaned up. However I don't see that this will happen anytime \
soon. This test will continue to generate noise and people will start to mentally \
ignore any failures seen, making the test useless.

While I agree that it's not an optimal solution, I think that modifying this test is \
an acceptable solution to this issue.

Thanks,
Christian