List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    review request 7195151: Multiplatform tescase for 6929067
From:       kevin.walls () oracle ! com (Kevin Walls)
Date:       2012-09-19 21:27:02

Hi,

I'd like to get a review of this testcase change we were discussing
recently.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kevinw/7195151/webrev/

Andrew, with apologies for the time to get around this, you could decide
to be reviewer/submitter/contributor or whatever you feel is
appropriate... 8-)

(An update since last time is that I made the 32-bit arm test drop the
-m32 as it wasn't recognised on at least some test machines, and isn't
necessary in that case.)

Many thanks
Kevin