List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    RFR: 7143353: hprof not working with invokedynamic
From:       kelly.ohair () oracle ! com (Kelly O'Hair)
Date:       2012-05-24 15:19:25

The stack requirements (char message[BUFSIZE]) for this method increasing by 256 all \
the time seems unnecessary, a fixed string plus two numerics doesn't need 256 \
characters anyway, does it? Not sure it matters that much in this case since it isn't \
in any kind of recursive call situation.

Fixed buffers bumping up the stack size needed always make my eye twitch. Worked in \
compilers too long. :^(

But I don't see anything logically wrong with the change.

-kto