List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    Patch to enable ccache to work most of the time.
From:       kelly.ohair () oracle ! com (Kelly O'Hair)
Date:       2012-01-23 17:42:48

I can be a reviewer. Looks good.

And I appreciate the makefile comment :^)

I think this also explains some strange behaviors with pre-compiled headers.
If the version number definition gets into the pre-compiled header file, it becomes \
invalid with any version string change and can cause build failures, or at least on \
windows it has.

-kto