List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    Request for review: 7112308 Fix Visual Studio build for precompiled header
From:       bengt.rutisson () oracle ! com (Bengt Rutisson)
Date:       2011-11-21 13:25:42

On 2011-11-18 15:48, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:
> I think this is one of the few cases where a push to Main_Baseline
> would be warranted. Particularly since more folks are starting to
> use Visual Studio (again...)

Good point, Dan. I was not really sure what kind of approval I needed to
push directly to hotspot-main. So, finally I decided on pushing this fix
to hotspot-rt in the hope that it will be integrated up to hotspot-main
tomorrow. I *think* that the runtime team normally integrates on Tuesdays.

In that case I can pull it down into hotspot-gc on Wednesday.

Thanks,
Bengt