List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    Help to provide byte code level parallelism
From:       wagaarachchi () gmail ! com (Jayanga Wagaarachchi)
Date:       2010-10-28 18:55:47

Hi,

I am an undergraduate at University of Moratuwa, SriLanka. We are doing a
research project on providing CPU/GPU hybrid parallelism at run time
by modifying byte code. We are still looking for a way to plug the system
which we are going to develop to the java runtime environment.

Can this be done through hotspot?. If so can you provide few guide lines
about it.

It will be a great help if you could respond to this.

Thank you.
Jayanga.

--
Jayanga Wagaarachchi