List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    Request for review: 6979444
From:       Ivan.Krylov () Oracle ! com (Ivan Krylov)
Date:       2010-08-30 17:11:21

> The actual link in your html went to the wrong webrev :)
Ah, copy-pasting .. should have sent plain-text.. thanks for catching

Tom,

To me it does not matter if values are final or initial there.
Those values are printed as "typical values". I would actually prefer
those values to be consistent for a given platform.
The point of this fix is printing flags descriptions.
Well, the jprt job is now submitted. I will copy your note to bugster.

Thanks,

Ivan

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Dr. Ivan Krylov | Java SE Licensee Engineer, EMEA | +7.812.334.6368

Software. Hardware. Complete. <http://www.oracle.com>