List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    Review request for 6857194
From:       Mandy.Chung () Sun ! COM (Mandy Chung)
Date:       2009-07-07 23:09:14

Keith,

Thanks for reviewing the first version.
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/6857194/webrev.01/

I made a fix in jvm.cpp line 759 that missed to name the variable in
webrev.00 and thus caused the small defineClass time. I also changed
parseClassFile to use the same solution as oops/instanceKlass.cpp using
the recursion_counter.

Here is the result of extracting from the perfdata of a few apps runs:
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/startup_measurement/perfdata.summary

Thanks
Mandy