List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    review request for 6699669
From:       Karen.Kinnear () Sun ! COM (Karen Kinnear)
Date:       2009-03-30 20:04:09

Xiaobin,

This actually looks less risky than the current code.

Would it make sense to run some of our bigger apps that stress
synchronization, contention and inflation? Like volano?
Dave Dice has PointBase and could probably recommend the best
other tests that would benefit from a several day stress run?

thanks,
Karen