List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    Tool to track Oops ?
From:       peter.helfer.java () gmail ! com (Peter Helfer)
Date:       2008-01-09 18:11:55

Is there a tool to track the allocation of the oops ? I'm seeing some
SIGSEVs in oopDesc::verify_on, as part of GC/VMThread...
I do know there is HAT/JHAT & friends, but those are tracking the objects
that are seen from the outside(userspace)... but as I am throwing dirt
around within the JVM, it would be really helpful to see where that oop was
allocated ...

Regards, Peter