List:       openjdk-hotspot-runtime-dev
Subject:    JIT threshold, priority queue
From:       Peter.Kessler () Sun ! COM (Peter B !  Kessler)
Date:       2007-05-27 20:26:47

This question is about the HotSpot runtime compilers, not about
the HotSpot runtime libraries.  I've cc'd

     hotspot-compiler-dev at openjdk.java.net

who should be able to help you.  I don't know much about the
runtime compilation policy, but I do know that the compiler
folks wish they could _delay_ compilation, so they get better
statistics about the code they are compiling.

			... peter