List:       openjdk-hotspot-gc-use
Subject:    GC_Locker turning CMS into a stop-the-world collector
From:       Y.S.Ramakrishna () Sun ! COM (Y !  Srinivas Ramakrishna)
Date:       2010-01-25 19:58:08

Thanks to Chi Ho's observation that -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent
is essential to reproduce the problem. I now know _exactly_ the
root cause of the problem. A fix will be made in the near future.
The bug report will be updated. Thanks again to chi Ho for the test
case and the crucial observation that led to the diagnosis
of the problem.

over and out.
-- ramki