List:       openjdk-hotspot-gc-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR (XS): 8234608: [TESTBUG] Memory leak in gc/g1/unloading/libdefine.cpp
From:       Man Cao <manc () google ! com>
Date:       2020-01-31 3:27:55

Hi,

I have incorporated Thomas's changes, and fixed the tests and updated the
CR.
New webrev: https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~manc/8234608/webrev.01/

The issue is that the signature of makeRedefinition0() in libdefine.cpp was
wrong.
It missed the "jclass clazz" parameter.

I have tested using 'make test
TEST="test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/gc/g1/unloading/tests/unloading_redefinition_*"
', for both fastdebug and product builds.

I suppose Submit repo would not run these tests, because it only runs
tier1. Am I correct?

-Man