List:       openjdk-hotspot-gc-dev
Subject:    Re: GC log formats
From:       Kirk Pepperdine <kirk () kodewerk ! com>
Date:       2013-09-25 15:29:27

Hi Tomas,

> > My question is; are there any tests being run for this type of output so that
> > these seemingly inconsequential formatting changes can be caught?
>
> I do not think that we are actively trying to break things like that,
> especially if they worsen (human) readability.

I don't believe I suggested that anyone was actively trying to change things. \
However, tests are there to catch times when things are accidentally changed. And \
since we are talking about parsing the log file you can guess that I don't care about \
"human readability".

I'll update my pull as soon I get to a reasonable internet connection and take a look \
at send you a patch.

-- Kirk