List:       openjdk-hotspot-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR : 8217786: Provide virtualization related info in the hs_error file on linux s390x
From:       David Holmes <david.holmes () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-01-30 22:47:51

Matthias,

Turned out this broke the build on non S390 as the compiler complained
about the unused function print_matching_lines_from_sysinfo_file. In the
rush to fix that 8218060 incorrectly removed the function completely.
But then 8218063 put it back in an ifdef. So all should be well again.

Please ensure all changes go through jdk-submit before pushing.

Thanks,
David