List:       openjdk-hotspot-dev
Subject:    Re: [TESTBUG]: Syntax error in test description of jdk8u-dev/.../JcmdWithNMTDisabled.java ?
From:       David Holmes <david.holmes () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-06-26 12:38:26

On 26/06/2015 10:33 PM, Volker Simonis wrote:
> Thanks David,
>
> It's also amazing that this actually did run with older versions of
> jtreg without producing an error (altough it produced a lot of
> useless, empty directories  - on for each word in the 'comment' lines
> :)
>
> So I assume somebody is taking care of this issue.

I hope so. Unfortunately the timing is bad. jdk8u/hs-dev is now closed
for 8u60 changes as the final snapshot has been taken before 8u60 hits
RDP2. That means this change must either quickly zip in via jdk8u/dev
before RDP2, or it will either miss 8u60 or else require special
approval (which is unlikely as it isn't a P1 or P2 issue).

David