List:       openjdk-hotspot-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8064580 and 8064581: Move INCLUDE_CDS and INCLUDE_ALL_GCS to the end of the include lists
From:       Stefan Karlsson <stefan.karlsson () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-11-14 13:53:33

Hi David,

On 2014-11-13 05:20, David Holmes wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Please ensure the main-line platforms build okay with PCH disabled.

Good suggestion. We actually fail to link on Windows because of a
missing include of utilities/macros.hpp in a file that uses
INCLUDE_TRACE. :)

I've contacted Serviceability and they will fix this and go through all
all files that use INCLUDE_TRACE and make sure that they include macros.hpp.

Thanks,
StefanK