List:       openjdk-hotspot-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR (M): JDK-8043607: Add a GC id as a log decoration similar to PrintGCTimeStamps
From:       Bengt Rutisson <bengt.rutisson () oracle ! com>
Date:       2014-06-19 11:36:39

Hi again,

Been discussing this patch offline with Erik. He had suggested some
changes but is now fine with the change. I will push this now.

Here's the final webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/8043607/webrev.08/

Here's the diff compared to the last one:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~brutisso/8043607/webrev.07-08.diff/

Thanks Jesper, Erik and Thomas for reviewing it!
Bengt