List:       openjdk-hotspot-compiler-dev
Subject:    Performance counter
From:       francis.rangel () gmail ! com (Francis Rangel)
Date:       2009-11-27 10:32:45

Hi there!

I was trying to use de papiex and tauex to collect some performance
counters, like cache miss, total cycles and so on. But none of them
worked with my JVM. Is there some performance counter that you guys
use?
I need this to test the inline optimization. And I'm using Ubuntu 8.04.

Thanks for your time.

Regards.

--
Att.