List:       openjdk-graal-dev
Subject:    GraalVM 0.27 and Truffle 0.27 Release
From:       "Christian Humer" <christian.humer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-22 11:55:38

Hi Guys,

We have just uploaded GraalVM 0.27 for Linux and macOS to OTN:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oracle-labs/program-languages/downloads/index.html

This release does not introduce major changes compared to 0.26 [1].

We have also released a new compatible Truffle release 0.27 on Maven
Central[2]. Please note that Truffle API 0.27 now depends on Graal SDK
[3]. Please see the changelog [4] for further details on the changes in
this release.

The next release is scheduled for mid/end of September.

Cheers,
Christian

[1]
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/graal-dev/2017-July/005038.html