List:       openjdk-graal-dev
Subject:    Re: Java 8 bytecode to ptx
From:       Bahram Yarahmadi <bahram.yarahmadi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-02-16 11:49:21

Thanks,
It seems they don't work on ptx backend anymore as Christian said
Is it possible to work on Ptx backend ? if I apply the changeset,will my
code be inconsistent ?
I read all documents thar Raffaello suggeted to me but they were not so
straight forward.
for my purpose Do I have to modify the code in graal-compiler and rebuild
the project again ?

*Thanks,*

*Bahram*