List:       openjdk-discuss
Subject:    Workspace setup
From:       Ngor <ngortheone () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-06-16 19:27:20

Hello community,

I am new to mailing lists and JDK sources, so do not throw stones at me
please:)

I want to setup a dev environment for JDK sources so I can fiddle with it
locally, compile and run.
Question that I have is the following: what set of tools do developers use
to work on JDK sources both C++ and Java?  (vim/idea/netbeas) And where can
I find doc on how to set the project for a particular IDE?

Thanks,
Ihor