List:       openjdk-discuss
Subject:    Re: Group Proposal, for discussion: Vulnerability Group
From:       Weijun Wang <weijun.wang () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-08-25 2:08:56

Suppose I am a "recognized" export in Area A, and Bob is one in Area B. We both have \
been handling security issues before. Does this mean we would be both included in the \
group and I can read all discussions in Area B?

Also, what is the proper way to temporarily include someone when working on a \
specific bug? For example, a test engineer, a 3rd-party expert (Ex: a bug only on \
Windows and we work with someone in Microsoft) or a customer. Since \
vuln-dev@openjdk.java.net is not opened to them I assume I cannot CC one while \
writing to this list. Do I just talk to him/her one-to-one?

Thanks
Max