List:       openjdk-awt-dev
Subject:    Re: <AWT Dev> RFR: 8253375: OSX build fails with Xcode 12.0 (12A7209) [v2]
From:       "Hohensee, Paul" <hohensee () amazon ! com>
Date:       2020-09-30 12:15:07

Thanks, Lutz!

On 9/29/20, 10:56 PM, "build-dev on behalf of Lutz Schmidt" \
<build-dev-retn@openjdk.java.net on behalf of lucy@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

    On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 19:33:48 GMT, Paul Hohensee <phh@openjdk.org> wrote:

    >> Please review this small patch to enable the OSX build using Xcode 12.0.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Paul
    >
    > Paul Hohensee has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a \
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev  > excludes the unrelated changes brought \
in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains three additional commits since  > \
the last revision:  >  - 8253375: Reverted CSystemColors.m patch, replaced \
sharedRuntime.cpp patch  >  - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8253375
    >  - JDK-8253375

    I just copied the declaration and oversaw that tiny little '&'. With it, \
sharedRuntime.cpp compiles fine. Sorry for not  being careful enough. Reviewed.

    Marked as reviewed by lucy (Reviewer).