List:       openjdk-awt-dev
Subject:    <AWT Dev> [14] Review Request: 8234137 The "AutoTestOnTop.java" test may run external applications
From:       Sergey Bylokhov <Sergey.Bylokhov () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-11-18 6:18:51

Hello.
Please review the fix for JDK 14.

Fix: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8234137/webrev.03

A few issues were fixed in this test:
  - Timeout is too small, the test might require 9 minutes on some slow systems(tested in mach5)
  - The test shows a number of windows at (0,0) and clicks on them which runs external apps via dock
  - The test does not wait enough when the window changes its state(maximize/minimize/normal)

I have checked the updated version on macOS/Windows and it passed 100 times in a row.
But still fails on Linux due to product bug, so I did not remove the test from the problem
list completely.

--
Best regards, Sergey.