List:       openjdk-awt-dev
Subject:    <AWT Dev> GNU Classpath Summer of Code 2013
From:       "Elisa D'Eugenio" <elisa.deugenio () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-28 14:01:23

Hello! I'm Elisa and I'm taking part to Google Summer of Code 2013 with GNU
Classpath project. I proposed one of the projects, the new Gtk3 Look and
Feel for OpenJDK, and it was accepted.
I'm looking forward to start this project. It's a big opportunity for test
my knowledge and work this summer in my job field. I would like to keep
project discussion on swing-dev cause the code is managed by this group. I
hope to have a little bit of help if I ever need. Thanks