List:       openjdk-announce
Subject:    Project Proposal: "Portable GUI backends"
From:       Dalibor.Topic () Sun ! COM (Dalibor Topic)
Date:       2008-05-10 20:27:08

In accordance with the OpenJDK guidelines for projects [1],
I hereby propose on behalf of Roman Kennke and Mario Torre
an OpenJDK Project "Portable GUI backends".

This Project will be used for the development of the OpenJDK
Community Innovators' Challenge proposal of the name
"Portable GUI backends" sent to the OpenJDK
challenge list [2].

I propose this project be sponsored by the Porters Group [3]
and that I be the initial moderator of the project.

cheers,
dalibor topic

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/
[2] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/challenge-discuss/2008-March/000082.html
[3] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/porters/

Dalibor Topic
Java F/OSS Ambassador           http://openjdk.java.net
Sun Microsystems GmbH           mailto:Dalibor.Topic at sun.com
Nagelsweg 55                    D-20097 Hamburg
Amtsgericht M?nchen: HRB 161028
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Thomas Schr?der, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland B?mer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin H?r