List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8320676 : Manual printer tests have no Pass/Fail buttons, instructions close set 1 [v10]
From:       Renjith Kannath Pariyangad <rkannathpari () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2024-02-22 8:55:14

> Hi Reviewers,
>
> Updated manual printer test cases with 'PassFailJFrame', also removed unused \
> variables. Added 'SkippedException' in case of printer missing or not configured.
> Please review and let me know your suggestions.
>
> Regards,
> Renjith

Renjith Kannath Pariyangad has updated the pull request with a new target base due to \
a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in \
by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains 10 additional commits since the last \
revision:

 - Merge master
 - Fixed white space error and added space
 - Added braces for one-line blocks.
 - Suggestions incorporated
 - Fixed compiler error
 - Added graphic obj dispose
 - Replaced skipped exception with runtime exception
 - Disposed g2D object and similar test parm into one line
 - Suggestions integrated
 - JDK-8320676 : Manual printer tests have no Pass/Fail buttons, instructions close

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17607/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17607/files/1514ec4a..38c4f395

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=17607&range=09
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=17607&range=08-09

  Stats: 54413 lines in 2171 files changed: 22407 ins; 14626 del; 17380 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/17607/head:pull/17607

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17607