List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: WindowsLookAndFeel change in JDK 22
From:       Aleksei Ivanov <alexey.ivanov () oracle ! com>
Date:       2023-12-20 17:44:07

Hi Simon,

On 2023-12-15 22:04, Simon Nash wrote:
> Thanks for looking into this. I'm commenting here because I don't
> think I am able to to add comments in JDK-8321151.

To add comments to JBS, you have to have a role the OpenJDK Census [7].

> if exact scaling is difficult, any reasonable approximation would be
> better than falling back to the Windows NT LookAndFeel, as Phil Race
> has commented in JDK-8321151.

Rajat is working on a fix, the fallback behaviour will be the same as it
was before JDK-8294427. Once a PR is open, you'll be able to take the
code changes for testing, however, you'll need to build JDK yourself.
The PR will be announced with a message to the
client-libs-dev@openjdk.org mailing list, as usual. If you're subscribed
to the mailing list, you'll get the message in your inbox,
alternatively, you can view the archives [8].

[7] https://openjdk.org/census
[8] https://mail.openjdk.org/pipermail/client-libs-dev/

--
Regards,