List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: sun.print.RasterPrinterJob change request
From:       Philip Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2023-11-27 20:37:39

If you want to submit a bug report on this go to
https://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/

If you want to propose a patch you'll need to
1) very carefully read https://openjdk.org/contribute/
2) follow the steps to become a contributor.
3) Learn the client-area code and testing expectations discussed here
https://openjdk.org/groups/client-libs/
4) find a sponsor
5) propose the tested patch.

Also you need to subscribe to this list to post to it.

-phil