List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8294158: HTML formatting for PassFailJFrame instructions
From:       Alexey Ivanov <aivanov () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2023-09-27 16:35:13

On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 18:05:31 GMT, Phil Race <prr@openjdk.org> wrote:

> One thing about these and the other enhancements I see is that there's an \
> (increasing) need for a nice bit of documentation in PassFailJFrame itself about \
> all its features.   Easiest to do this as you are adding them, so a doc comment \
> block can be started with this one.
Probably as a class comment.

Yes, I absolutely agree, the class requires adding docs. It's what I wrote in PR \
#15665: <q cite="https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/15665#discussion_r1323068184">the \
entire class requires a bit of TLC for documentation.</q>

Yet I'd rather do it for PR #15665, it is easier to handle in one place rather than \
writing docs for one feature just to modify them right away for another feature.