List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 6510914: JScrollBar.getMinimumSize() breaks the contract of JComponent.setMinimumSize() [v2
From:       Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhukhan () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2023-08-28 8:55:11

On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 19:10:52 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aivanov@openjdk.org> wrote:

> How does the scrollbar look like if you set its minimum or maximum size to a larger \
> size along its other axis?

I dont see any difference in scrollbar look if I set minimum and maximum size to \
larger size.... for example, this is the screenshot for \
`open/test/jdk/javax/swing/JScrollBar/8039464/Test8039464.java`  where I additionally \
set JScrollBar setMinimumSize to 275,0 and setMaximumSize to 800, 0

![image](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/assets/43534309/156d4fa1-0025-460c-aa71-399fa672d114)

but getMinimumSize/getMaximumSize returns 275 and 800..