List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8298047: Remove all non-significant trailing whitespace from properties files [v2]
From:       Erik Joelsson <erikj () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2023-06-26 9:32:19

On Sat, 24 Jun 2023 06:47:48 GMT, Vladimir Sitnikov <vsitnikov@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I've posted the suggetion to add .editorconfig on ide-support-dev, however, the \
> list does not seem to be active: \
> https://mail.openjdk.org/pipermail/ide-support-dev/2023-June/000281.html

I think that sounds like a reasonable idea. I'm not following that mailing list. I \
think you can just post a PR with your suggested contents and target build-dev \
(through the `build` label). I'm not familiar with this kind of file, so an \
explanation of which IDEs support it would be good to include.