List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8296920: Regression Test DialogOrient.java fails on MacOS
From:       Damon Nguyen <dnguyen () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2023-05-26 19:03:54

On Fri, 12 May 2023 09:03:07 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhukhan@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Test was failing with PrinterException: Wrong Orientation since printing was done \
> with default orientation. Fix is made to set the printable with correct PageFormat
>
> It was not seen prior to [JDK-8262731](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8262731) \
> probably because the exception was being swallowed..

Fix makes sense as the landscape var wasn't even used prior, which doesn't make sense \
as to why it was added in the first place. I tested with and without the change on my \
local MacOS machine and it now passes.

Marked as reviewed by dnguyen (Committer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13950#pullrequestreview-1446797969