List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 8266571: Sequenced Collections
From:       Stuart Marks <smarks () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2023-03-25 3:19:38

@amaembo

> I'm really glad that this proposal progresses, and now we have a solid \
> implementation draft. In general, I like it very much. You may find a couple of \
> comments from me in this review, hopefully, they are useful. Sorry if I wrote some \
> nonsense, it's already too late here :-)

Thanks for looking! I took a quick look through the comments and they seem \
reasonable. Right now I'm concentrating on the specification in order to get the CSR \
Finalized. Do you have any comments on the specifications? I'll take a look at the \
implementation comments afterward. Some I'll be able to address before integration, \
but some I might need to postpone until later.