List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    RFR: 8299425: "LCMSImageLayout.isIntPacked" flag can be deleted
From:       Sergey Bylokhov <serb () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2022-12-31 21:41:29

After this change we will set correct pixel formatter when we initially create it, \
instead of updating the pixel formatter in native based on additional "isIntPacked" \
flag.

FYI: The fix for https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-7124245 added the "isIntPacked" \
                flag to mark the non-byte pixels layouts(like TYPE_INT_RGB).
* This flag is passed around even if it is not used by the pixel layout
* It may cause unnecessary creation of new transform if one type is "rgb && \
isIntPacked=true" and another one is "bgr && isIntPacked=false", but the actual data \
                is the same
see: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/jdk8/jdk/rev/2cf07dbdee64

Commit messages:
 - JDK-8299425: "LCMSImageLayout.isIntPacked" flag can be deleted

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11806/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=11806&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8299425
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk pull/11806/head:pull/11806