List:       openjdk-2d-dev
Subject:    Re: RFR: 4756278: RFE: Insufficient API documentation for java.awt.Polygon constructor
From:       SWinxy <duke () openjdk ! org>
Date:       2022-09-30 22:32:21

On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 02:49:36 GMT, SWinxy <duke@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Appends: `, copying the array contents of {@code xpoints} and {@code ypoints}` to \
> specify that the arrays in the constructor are explicitly copied.

The projects page on openjdk.org says that two integrated PRs are required, but I \
only have one and I fear that I will waste Mark Reinhold's time asking for author \
permissions without meeting the criteria. I was hoping these two doc issues were \
small enough to get me there, but alas. And I agree that asking for others to be my \
proxy isn't a great balance--it sucks for them and sucks for me. I guess I'll find \
some other fixes in the meantime...